GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +86M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. +400 employees spread over our 7 offices across Europe.
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of “students first”, with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today’s primary and high school students.
- You Deliver: You will design, implement, test, deploy and support infrastructure solutions. (CI/CD)
- Your Team: You work alongside Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, QA Engineers & our Frontend and Backend teams and help them to deliver their work packages to production.
- Automate Everything: Continuous process improvement should be in your DNA. Your primary goal should always be to automate everything you can, and develop tools and workflows that help us to grow and improve.
- Proactivity: You like to try out new things, have ideas to challenge the status quo, you are not afraid of mistakes and when needed, you don’t sit back but roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
Who you are:
- Min. 3 years of relevant professional experience with application deployment, monitoring, test automation, CI/CD, etc.
- You have a deep understanding of the setup of development and testing environments for various languages/frameworks/platforms. (Node.JS, ReactJS, GoLang, Flutter, Android, iOS)
- You have a high level of experience with containers, Kubernetes and the management and deployment of applications with these platforms.
- You have experience with various automation platforms such as Gitlab and Jenkins.
- You have experience with Testing Automation and Code Metrics.
- Working proficiency in English.
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Modern & developer-friendly TechStack (React, Redux, NodeJS, Golang)
- Opportunity to be creative and have a direct impact on the product
- Flexible working hours, fully remote or/and in our modern offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, London, Madrid, Milan or Athens
- Team events on a regular basis, coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings
- Career paths and the opportunity for professional career development
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Apply now and join our team of 400+ employees, 3,000+ tutors and 10,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!
You want more? Check out what our team members say about GoStudent on Kununu and visit our Instagram career page for a behind the scenes glimpse!