Headquarters: San Francisco
Attribution - Account Executive
Attribution is an advertising analytics platform that lets marketers see their ROI in one dashboard. We are in a huge addressable market and we are the product leader. Now we're expanding our sales and marketing teams to become the market leader as well!
This is a great opportunity to have an immediate impact on Attribution's business and as a result on your financial future! As an AE, you will quickly become a product expert that focuses on closing the right deals with the right customers for long-term success. Account Executives run the entire sales cycle from qualification to driving the post demo close. The best AEs will close 70%+ of their opportunities, provide accurate forecasting and manage their own time efficiently.
This is a fully remote position giving you the flexibility to make the most of the the opportunity!
* 3+ years prospecting, negotiating, closing SaaS deals.
* Bonus for experience in the Martech space.
* Quantitive track record of meeting / exceeding quota.
* Prior WFH experience is preferred (its a whole new world).
If you think this is a fit for you, send a short note about how you would attack the market, why attribution is a problem for marketers, and the sum of 22 and 99. Please also provide a CV / Resume.
Things we look for in people:
* Can-do attitude.
* Thoughtful, encouraging and energetic.
* Able to sell a solution to the customers pain - not just pushing features.
* Discipline and attention to detail.
* Ability to learn quickly; interested in growing personally and professionally
* Likes making money.
To apply: [email protected]
Find a remote job
Don't miss out on your dream job, get the best remote jobs in your inbox every day!
📫 Get remote jobs directly in your inbox