Headquarters: New York
We are searching to partner with someone knowledgeable to work alongside our team. We’re a small shop based in New York. We work entirely remotely and strive to maintain a personal, flexible, but also fast paced work environment. We have a strong belief in remote culture and agile development. Our goal is to provide top quality work for clients. We work on an extremely wide variety of projects.
About Our Technologies:
We believe in using the right tool for the job. For this particular project, we’re looking for an experienced designer who can get a deep understanding of the client’s goal and work effectively in translating those goals into UX and UI designs. Being able to demonstrate your designs with apps like Zeplin, Sketch, or Figma as well as through written communication, is crucial.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to lead the creative front on a business & consumer networking web app. We need someone who:
- Takes responsibility for and drives projects where appropriate
- Will work with our experienced development team to produce high quality solutions
- Will work directly with our client, who will be interacting with your work daily
- Communicates openly and often, using tools such as Slack
- Well versed in front end web design, including basic knowledge like HTML & CSS
- Able to integrate yourself into the client’s development lifecycle
- Thrive in a dynamic environment where we embrace change
- Think deeply and enthusiastically about software as a finished product; take pride in your work!
To apply: [email protected]">http://[email protected]