Headquarters: New York, NY
Elite Ivy Tutors is hiring for a new member of our management/administrative staff who will assist with customer relations, operations, hiring/training new tutors, and facilitating lessons. This is a remote position, and the hours are highly flexible, although some work will typically be required every day (including weekends). This is a full-time position (30-40 hours/week), but there may be an opportunity for a part-time role as well, if a qualified candidate is interested.
Start date: ASAP. Minimum expected commitment of one year.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming sales calls and emails to explain EIT’s services, answer questions, and provide recommendations
- Following up with prospective clients after initial contact to close deals and gather information for arranging lessons
- Matching new clients with tutors from EIT’s roster, and monitoring correspondence between tutors and clients
- Supervising all tutors to enforce company policy, ensure clients’ needs are being met, answer questions, and provide recommendations
- Interviewing tutor candidates and training new tutors
- Liaising with clients throughout their relationship with the company to facilitate billing and other administrative processes, and resolve any issues or complaints that arise
- Managing other administrative responsibilities such as website maintenance, ordering lesson materials, and resolving accounting discrepancies
- Opportunity to contribute to business growth and marketing if desired
Ideal candidates will have:
- Degree from a four-year college (required)
- Excellent phone and email correspondence skills
- Ability to handle sales calls, client complaints, and other customer relations diplomatically
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage a large volume of correspondence and other administrative responsibilities with little oversight
- Self-starter mentality, and ability to successfully work independently
- Facility with or ability to learn basic software platforms such as Google Suite, Skype, and CallRail
- Prior management experience a plus
- Experience with private tutoring or education a plus
Compensation will be $20-25 per hour, commensurate with experience, and with the possibility of commission bonuses and room for advancement.
To apply: [email protected]