Headquarters: Sandy, Utah
Support is not something we just do; it is who we are at Ever Accountable.
In our opinion, a stellar Support Representative is like a friendlier Sherlock Holmes--excellent at getting to the bottom of things, and even better with people.
We are looking for a great writer who loves helping people. You should enjoy making complicated situations simple and painless and have a passion for our product.
To be successful at this position you should:
- Be patient, kind, empathetic, and enjoy helping customers with everything from the mundane to the marvelous.
- You don’t just help customers, you delight in going the extra mile to make their day better.
- You enjoy working independently and delight in finding answers on your own. You won’t always have someone to help immediately, so you’ll need to be able to think on your feet.
- You’re always on the lookout for ways to make things better for customers and you’re willing to advocate for those changes.
- You have excellent written communication skills. You can break down complex topics into easy-to-follow guidance while being friendly and professional.
- You have experience with writing or creating help content (i.e. articles, etc.) and understand best practices for doing so.
- You have a sense of humor, a sense of humility, and take your work much more seriously than you take yourself.
- You are comfortable advocating for what you need to do your best work.
- You are excited to work in an environment that emphasizes both autonomy and accountability.
- You are totally okay with big swings, wild experiments, and learning through failure.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicate with people of all backgrounds, and with all manner of questions. Your patience and politeness ensure that each interaction begins and ends well.
- Converse both online and in-person with excellent, professional English.
- Interact and respond to customer requests using Zendesk.
- Become a product expert and let us know when something needs to be fixed.
- Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via email (and phone occasionally).
- Troubleshoot and report new or possible bugs via detailed summarization of the issue on each user ticket.
- Be a “Customer Advocate,” and involve our team of Engineers or your peers when you don’t know the answer, and keep up on them until the issue is resolved. You let no customers slip through the cracks!
- Assist in updating our Knowledge Base documentation and Help documents for our customers to use.
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings via Skype based on need.
- You are a Slack/Skype ninja and stay on top of your work using Jira and Wunderlist.
- You are consistent, reliable and flexible
- You have an investigative spirit, and with a fair degree of experience with computers, you can be relied upon to get to the bottom of every issue
- You have had some experience with customer support in the past, and are comfortable with leadership positions
- You have good communication and follow up skills
- You are a team player
- You enjoy working with people in a global, remote environment
How to Apply:
Complete this brief application survey. If we feel you may be a good fit for this position, we’ll reach out to you!
To apply: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WM7X9XL