Warning: This job is 75 days old and may no longer be valid
Stockholm (or REMOTE), Sweden - You will be one of three lead developers and maintainers of k6, a modern open source tool for performance testing, written in Go. k6 was released publicly in early 2017 and has already received over 5,000 stars on Github and has an active community...
Posted Load Impact k6 Go Engineer k6 OSS maintainer on July 10, 2019 via
- Omniware, LLC, Full Stack Software Developer - Angular, .Net, SQL Server (Remote) (September 23, 2019)
- Xara Group Ltd, Node.js Back-End Developer (September 23, 2019)
- NetData Inc., Senior Software Engineer in Test (SET) (September 23, 2019)
- NetData Inc., Senior Site Reliability / DevOps Engineer (September 23, 2019)
- Sellercrowd Inc., Full-stack (React/Python) Developer (September 23, 2019)
- Meeshkan, Open source engineer (September 22, 2019)
- Jibble Group, Senior Back-End Developer (REMOTE) (September 22, 2019)
Find a remote job
Don't miss out on your dream job, get the best remote jobs in your inbox every day!
📫 Get remote jobs directly in your inbox