Awesome opportunity to join a fast-growth global startup with a great product! Flexibility to work remotely with a friendly team.
Award Force (www.awardforce.com) is a fast-growing Australian SaaS company with a great product, with a global presence. We are looking for an entry level support person who can provide fast, technically accurate and friendly support to our Australian and APAC client base.
Based anywhere in Australia, you will communicate with colleagues and clients alike across countries, cultures and time zones on a daily basis. You’ll love this role if you’re self-motivated, genuinely enjoy helping people and solving problems. Lots of energy, confidence with technology and a sense of humour are a must!
We play startup every now and then — new tools implemented as experiments and our processes are always evolving. You’ll be part of this too. If you have a great idea, let’s test it out! We’re not big on bureaucracy, only results. We don’t expect you to be a slave to your chair, but you will need to be flexible.
- Be the first port of call on all inbound support queries via email/tickets, phone and (later), chat. You’ll be responsible for 100% resolution of 1st level support issues
- Adhere to our consistent (and impressive!) first-time-reply metric
- Provide technically accurate responses after carefully testing necessary scenarios
- Write support articles for the knowledge base on a regular basis
- Work with the engineering team to resolve bugs and follow through with updates
Be amazing with clients
- Respond quickly
- Able to really listen to people, get to the heart of the issue and see it through to resolution
- Convey appreciation and respect to our clients at all times
- Strive to build trusting relationships based on honesty and transparency
Contribute to continuous improvement
- Identify and report common user issues for product improvement
- Identify and fill gaps in support documentation
- Be on the lookout for anything that can be better
- You’re located anywhere in Australia
- Native English speaker (or 100% fluent), bi-lingual is a bonus!
- You are a fast learner and demonstrate highest levels of transparency and work ethics
- You love solving problems and helping others solve theirs
- You have a natural aptitude with technology, experience with SaaS and are able to learn (and use) new systems quickly
- You’re curious, and love learning. If you don’t know something, you speak up, and if you have an idea for improvement you can’t keep quiet!
- You’re super organised and process oriented
- You have fantastic interpersonal skills and are an excellent communicator, verbal and written. You are not hesitant to jump on a call with a client if need be
- You have the ability to communicate complex issues in plain language
- You’re calm in high pressure situations
- You can work independently, are self-motivated, but enjoy being part of a team
- You write in well constructed sentences and pay attention to detail
- You believe creating and maintaining a great culture in a remote environment is everyone's responsibility
- Working remotely suits you perfectly, your natural work ethic and passion for helping people will keep you motivated!
- You will be flexible to attend meetings outside of usual working hours on scheduled days
- You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions
What we offer
- Full-time role, based remotely, work from anywhere with AEST crossover
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, sociable, mature, responsible team
- Lots of training and excellent internal support
- The opportunity to learn new skills and develop professionally - we encourage side-projects!
- Your birthday is a holiday every year
- 20 days annual leave
- 38-hour working week, Monday - Friday (your weekends are yours!)
- A budget for computer equipment (pending 3 month probationary period)
How to apply
Submission is via the Award Force system only, the application will take you about 15-20 minutes and applications outside the system will not be considered.
Award Force is an equal opportunity employer. We are a growing business made up of like-minded, mature individuals who celebrate diversity, work in a discrimination free environment, value continuous improvement and support environmental initiatives.
To apply: https://careers.awardsplatform.com