Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
We’re looking for a Junior/Graduate Engineer to work in one of our remote-first squads doing feature development on our microservices platform. You will have experience in either Go, Node or PHP and must love being autonomous in a small team.
- To build new features in our two core languages Go and Node.
- To work within our Microservices architecture and deliver highly level readable and maintainable code.
- To work with the worlds largest delivery companies and to innovate in this exciting space.
- To make key architectural decisions and to help move our platform forwards.
Working with us
We’re confident you’ll love working here if:
- You want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team.
- You want to contribute to architecture and deliver innovative software products.
- You can finish what you start, and that good enough and finished, trumps perfect, not done.
- You class yourself as a continuous improver, and constantly push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.
- £30,000 - £50,000
- Remote Working
- Mentoring/Training from amazing Senior Developers.
- If you would like to work from a we-work etc. we are happy to get this for you.
- Bonus Pool
- A great working environment, regular trips to our London office for close collaboration.
- Macbook pro - top spec.
- The training you need to help you level-up (up to £1,000/y)
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with global expansion plans and operations spanning USA, UK, and Australia.
- Pension - 3% matched to 5%
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme – www.cyclescheme.co.uk
To apply: https://flyt.workable.com/jobs/1068634/candidates/new
Find a remote job
Don't miss out on your dream job, get the best remote jobs in your inbox every day!
📫 Get remote jobs directly in your inbox