Headquarters: Remote, HQ in Denmark
Help people find the right athletic shoes.
We compile user and expert reviews in one place to help the user get an overview of the market for athletic shoes (running shoes, basketball shoes, hiking footwear, sneakers, etc.)
You'll be working in a very free role, and directly with me, the founder. Also, we have a team of 5 developers and a designer to help you where needed. This role is a high priority for us. Preferably, you're full time, but I can also accept that you have other work.
The basic goal will be to do conversion rate optimization on https://runrepeat.com and to help more users find their way to one of the many retailers that sell the shoes that the users are looking at.
- You have at least 5 years CRO experience
- Proof of results from previous clients
- A holistic approach to CRO
- Self-driven, highly proactive, happy to challenge us
- An individual, not an agency.
When you apply ([email protected]
) please add your CV and a cover letter along with answers the following questions:
- What's your experience with conversion rate optimization, and what results have you delivered previously? Please limit cases to a maximum of three
- What would your approach be to this task? Elaborate in details, please
- Tell me about private-you. Who are you? What's your World view?
We hire when we've found the right candidate.
To apply: [email protected]