Keen to work remotely or a mix of remote and office?
Do you have expert level skills in Angular Development?
Using the latest architectural patterns and practices, development frameworks, cloud technologies and software delivery practices, you'll be at the forefront of technical delivery into some of the most exciting brands in the UK.
What I need to do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse, design and ship new features
- Coordinate the workflow between the UI/UX designer and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developers in the process of building a RESTful API that will be consumed by the front-end code
- Ensuring high performance on desktop and mobile
- Contribute to improving front-end coding standards
- Demonstrable Angular development experience working for a complex, product-based company
- Expert with HTML5, CSS3 and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience with CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
- Experience with NodeJS, Grunt, NPM
- Extensive experience consuming RESTful APIs in your applications
- Highly proficient in TDD with a focus on building testable high-quality code
- Experience building mobile and responsive design applications
- Creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components
- Knowledge of W3C AA guidelines and how to build compliant UI’s
- Knowledge of common application vulnerabilities and the strategies and techniques used to combat them
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving front-end app and assets
- Experience working in strong cross-functional and self-organising Scrum Agile teams
- Experience with Git-based source control
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications and the environments in which those applications run on
- Ability to identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
- Ability to mentor the team with technical practices and in particular front end development skills
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect a whole load of perks:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays – we understand the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
- So many savings – through our online community platform, you can access dozens of daily deals, from money off top brands to discounts on days out.
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you’re happy, we’re happy.
- Raising money for charity – we’re all about giving back… and having lots of fun in the process!
- Referral scheme – know the perfect person to join the team? You could bag £1,000 for a putting a good word in.