Warning: This job is 57 days old and may no longer be valid
We as GOhiring believe that connectivity is the foundation of efficient processes. Therefore we offer the digital infrastructure for HR Market Players to provide a productive way of collaborating. Our software solution enables customers to publish, manage and analyze their job postings within their HR software. Thanks to state-of-the-art tools, we have also digitized our own working environment. Everything is set up for #remote work from anywhere in the world.
- Build smart, customer-driven front- and back-end solutions in extension of our product ecosystem
- Solve exciting engineering challenges, starting with MVP’s and iterate from there
- Work on complex frontend projects using React and other JS frameworks
- Collaborate closely with our experienced team of backend developers, product managers, designers and testers
- You get excited about good quality code and engineering quests
- +5 years experience in web development, including +1 years in React.js and +3 years in Ruby
- Value testing, well-documented code and intelligent software design techniques
- Profound knowledge about API Design and performance optimization
- Fluent in English
**Why should you apply?**
_Remote culture_ - Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while traveling or in our office in Berlin. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours.
_Small, agile team_ - We believe that work is simply more fun in small teams. Experienced colleagues, jointly defined company targets, a direct exchange and lots of creative leeway: That is what constitutes our understanding of productivity.
_Complex challenges_ - We encounter new challenges time and time which are waiting to be solved for the benefit of all market players.
**Sounds like an interesting challenge for you?**
Simply send us your profile in addition to your Github handle. We are happy to hear from you.
Posted We as GOhiring believe that connectivity Senior fullstack developer React / Ruby on November 26, 2020 via
- Tidepool, Backend Engineer (January 22, 2021)
- Breezy HR, DevOps Engineer (January 22, 2021)
- You, Full Stack Engineer (January 22, 2021)
- Greenfield Partners, REMOTE Front-end React Engineer- UX/UI a plus- Bachelor's REQUIRED (January 22, 2021)
- Velocity, A Managed Services Company, Senior Android Developer (January 22, 2021)
- Clevertech, Data Warehouse Engineer (January 22, 2021)
Find a remote job
Don't miss out on your dream job, get the best remote jobs in your inbox every day!
📫 Get remote jobs directly in your inbox