Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
· Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
· Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellin, Colombia
· Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice
· Fun environment and flexible work schedule
· Paid company private insurance and compensated days off
· Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
Senior QA Automation Engineer
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
· 5+ years of development and/or test automation experience
· 2+ years of web test automation experience with Selenium, Cypress or other test automation tool; Cypress preferred
· Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
· Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
· Experience with Cypress is a big plus
· Experience with mobile test automation with Appium
· Experience with Docker
Posted Gorilla Logic, Inc. Senior QA Automation Engineer on April 8, 2021 via
Don't miss out on your dream job, get the best remote jobs in your inbox every day!
📫 Get remote jobs directly in your inbox
Keep your remote working skills sharp—get notified when we post the next remote work interview! RemoteHabits will help you achieve your remote work goals!