Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
If you love to nerd over digital marketing (paid and organic), proactively find new ways to grow, and work on a variety of projects, then we want you!
Teamweek is a SaaS tool for task scheduling, project planning, and team management. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to improve the profitability of our paid advertising as well as build and grow our organic online presence. Ideally, you’d be happy to find and test new platforms that may work out for us and eventually help us get started with email marketing. If that sounds like you, read on...
What you’ll be doing as a digital marketing manager
- Plan and manage effective paid search and display strategies
- Optimize our paid efforts to gain better ROAS
- Build awareness and manage our social media presence
- Find and test new platforms and solutions
- Write engaging copy for our adverts and social media posts
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Cooperate with the rest of the team on strategy, analysis and ways to grow
- Create an email marketing system
What we imagine you’re like
- Experienced in managing paid ads across Google Ads and Facebook Ads (other platforms are a plus)
- Experienced as a brand manager on social media
- You understand how to measure the success of campaigns
- You’re organized, detail-oriented and self-driven. You can get things done without being micro-managed and are happy to take responsibility.
- You have a habit of showing initiative (i.e. you’re happy to take the lead to manage projects)
- You’re curious to keep up to date with the latest industry trends and can’t wait to test new solutions
- You’re creative and enjoy coming up with engaging copy for ads and social media posts
- You have great spoken and written English skills
What we offer
- Annual salary of 42 000 EUR
- Stipends for internet and coworking space rental
- Allowance for home office set-up
- 28 annual vacation days
- Travel for conferences, trainings and team meet-ups
- You can work from anywhere in the universe with good internet connection as long as you can overlap for a few hours between 0700 - 1400h UTC.
We don’t do CVs or motivational letters. Take our 20-minute test instead to see if you have the skills to take on the role. If you pass the quiz, we will plant a tree in your honor! 🌳
To apply: https://apply.hundred5.com/KJJMD2LK8P0MO63AQ1