Headquarters: Charleston, SC
Do you love data and could spend your entire week sifting through Google Analytics and GTM accounts? Are you looking for an opportunity to thrive and flex both your analytical and technical skills at a fast growing start-up?
We are looking for an eCommerce Analyst to help implement strategies and solutions for our Elevar PRO customers that deliver exceptional results.
This is a high-growth role where you will be expected to learn on the fly with new solutions that Elevar delivers, adapt to changes in our business, and help maintain our lead in onsite tagging and optimization expertise. Your ideas and expertise will be critical in our growth!
What you will do:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with our Pro customers by understanding their business goals and pain points in order to deliver solutions that help improve their business.
- Execute Google Analytics & GTM audits and implement recommended changes across client accounts.
- Collaborate with our customers to develop and implement Analytics and GTM solutions specific to their needs.
- Ideate Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) strategies for our customers, including implementing a/b tests using Google Optimize.
- Act as an expert liaison for our customer support team for Google Analytics and GTM questions specific to our Shopify GTM App.
- Be an expert voice on delivering onsite and eCommerce solutions.
- 3+ years experience in digital commerce
- Experience in eCommerce and Google Analytics required
- Exceptional multi-tasking and context-switching capabilities
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Measurement, reporting, and other data analytics skills preferred
- Experience in working in a startup environment
- Experience in managing projects or client accounts
- 100% Remote Company
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Company provided computer and equipment
- Health insurance stipend (we are planning to offer company health insurance starting in 2020)
- Working with a group of talented, passionate, and motivated team members across all disciplines
**** How to Apply ****
Since we are a remote company, being comfortable on video is an important skill for both internal and external communication.
How to apply:
1. Please review the questions below and record a brief video with your answers.
2. Send your video to [email protected]
with the subject line "eCommerce Data Analyst." Please include your name and a link to your Linkedin profile in your email.
The team will then review your video and background, and if seems like we are a good fit for each other then we will reach out to schedule an interview.**** Video Questions ****
Example Customer: Le Creuset
1. Propose an a/b test idea for Le Creuset, and tell us why you think it would be beneficial
2. Le Creuset tells you that they are looking for a way to increase their revenue. You see that their conversion rate and sessions have been consistent for the last year. What is another way they could increase revenue other than increasing sessions and conversion rate?
3. Le Creuset wants to know how many times the social buttons are being interacted with on this page (https://www.lecreuset.com/metallics-collection-heritage-rectangular-casserole). What could they do to track this?
To apply: [email protected]