IF YOU ARE creative yet also geek out on numbers, looking to work-from-home, desire to impact the lives of others, and ready to be a part of something BIG - then the JW Agency wants you!
We provide our clients with strategic Facebook & Instagram advertising campaigns within the online information space such as digital courses, online programs, high-ticket masterminds, and more. Accountability is huge and we strive to “wow” our clients every day.
The Facebook Ad Manager will be supporting client projects by optimizing campaigns daily, overseeing on creatives, ensuring KPI’s are being met, and continuously being innovative and strategic with client campaigns to maximize results. The Facebook Ad Specialist will report to the Marketing Manager.
The Facebook Ad Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage client Facebook and Instagram advertising campaign funnels using the Facebook platform
- Understanding funnels and digital marketing strategies for all client campaigns and following the JW Agency process
- Develop customer segmentation and targeting strategies.
- Seek, create, and implement new areas of opportunity through research and analysis, campaign strategy, ad creative creation, campaign management, CPA optimization, and landing page testing
- Assisting with digital strategy development for new, existing and potential clients
- Providing insight and analysis of campaign performance on scheduled and ad-hoc basis
- Overall management of assets including review, revisions, pixel implementation, and loading of campaigns/ad sets/ads as needed
- Daily optimization of campaigns to ensure KPI’s are met such as budget spend, timelines, CPL, CPA, ROI, and ROAS - both short and long term.
- Respond to all communications in a timely manner
- Perform research on each clients benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Participate in all team meetings - daily, monthly and quarterly
What results do we expect?
- Review daily, weekly, and monthly reports to assist in determining trends and strategy shifts if necessary, and continue to move the client in an upward revenue path.
- Understand the JW Agency advertising process to ensure proper execution of job responsibilities.
- Produce high-level client results (CPL, CPA, ROI, etc.)
- Confidently provide client results with very little oversight from management.
- All tasks are completed on time, correctly, and with little support.
- Communication with team members is clear and effective, along with professional and concise.
- Continue to grow and learn new innovative strategies to bring back to the JW Agency.
- North American time zone
- 40 hours+ / week available to JW Agency Team remotely
- 2+ years experience and knowledge of online funnel marketing strategies
- Minimum 1-2 years Facebook Ads mastery
- Knowledge of A/B testing practices
- Ability to have a big picture view while executing and managing details
- A die-hard commitment to achieving results
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to mine data to inform decisions
- You prefer working with a fast-driven agency, where we’re always testing, and data is king
- Excellent organization and time management skills to complete tasks on time.
- Ability to speak with clients in a calm and clear way via phone, email, zoom or other 3rd party tools.
- Knowledge of landing page or CRM platforms such as Clickfunnels, Leadpages, Aweber, Mailchimp, Convertkit, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in Facebook policies, strategies, trends, design tools and applications
- Ability to be on all of the team strategic meeting calls
- High-speed internet access with an appropriate work space for client & team communications
- Preferred, but not necessary: Experience running targeted, high-spend, high-return ad campaigns, specifically on Facebook
To apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4Y-ER37pGVYQClwhdB3fDFYmg7tjNa7Yy0uAmSRmEltFusw/viewform?usp=sf_link