Headquarters: Copenhagen, Denmark
We are looking for a motivated individual, who likes teamwork and is an avid full stack developer. We offer to work on our platform, helping bring it to the next level, implementing new features in a smart and efficient way
The ideal candidate has a big interest in frontend development and cares about visuals and the correct development of user interfaces but also doesn’t mind jumping into the backend and make the necessary changes.
What you will do
- Actively participate in the development of our apps.
- Extend and improve our internal components system which is used across teams
- Work in a cross-functional team/squad formed by developers, QA engineers and product designers, in which your opinion is always heard and taken into account
What you bring to the table
- You’ve got more than 3 years of experience working on web applications
- You have worked with TypeScript and Angular2+
- You have worked on backend development and you understand how REST API work (bonus if using Node.js).
- Optimising performance and browser compatibility is always at the top of your mind
- On your daily basis you work with tools such as GIT, SASS, Yarn, NPM
- You are used to work on an agile environment, and you embrace its practices
- You are a person that has a constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly
- Aesthetic sensibility and attention to detail
- Being a team player!
- You feel comfortable expressing yourself in English
What you will get
- Flexible working hours and a very good work-life balance
- An opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organisation. Everyday is a new day.
- You are willing to travel to visit your colleagues in Copenhagen.
- Challenge and support for your development. We want you to become better every day.
To apply: [email protected]
Find a remote job
Don't miss out on your dream job, get the best remote jobs in your inbox every day!
📫 Get remote jobs directly in your inbox