Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
Reasons to apply
- 100% remote team in lots of countries. We judge people based on their skills and work, not their location.
- Most people in the company have experience as a developer. This is a good company for a highly skilled developer. On other hand, terrible for bad developers.
- Interesting and complex projects. Continuous flow of challenging work
- Stable and successful company. Good reliable full-time dev work
Reasons NOT to apply
- We're really blunt and straight-forward. If you do badly, you'll know about it.
- We're not a startup. We're not changing the world. There's no unicorns here. We're not looking to hire one either.
- If you misrepresent your skills, are unreliable or otherwise just a bad developer, you're fired. This might not be good for you unless you're a talented, great dev.
- 40 hour per week role. USD $1,000/week contract
- 5 years PROVEN experience as a developer. No juniors
- Decent English. Russian is also useful but not required
- Working in our team of senior devs
Skills Required - Full-Stack WP development
WordPress Custom Theme Development (from scratch)
WordPress Plugin Development & Customisation
WordPress Custom Posts Engineering
HTML5 Responsive Bootstrap (97% pixel perfect)
Click the button to apply if you are a good match.
To apply: https://forms.gle/7aTrbM7QRZ2bmGBy8
Find a remote job
Don't miss out on your dream job, get the best remote jobs in your inbox every day!
📫 Get remote jobs directly in your inbox