Titan School Solutions is making our schools stronger one day at a time by bringing state-of-the art efficiencies and real-time transparency to school foodservice. Titan’s founders are school information technology veterans who have created scalable and affordable, cloud-based management solutions to help districts and schools succeed and remain focused on nutrition and less on administration. As we continue to sky rocket within this industry, we need a Jr. Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team and help us get there!
If you have any experience with testing software or you have worked with School Nutrition software, you might just be a great fit for our team!
If you are a highly energetic self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively, achieve results, focus on the details, and ultimately want to be part of transforming an institutional enterprise… APPLY HERE!
**This position is available for remote employment in the United States, Prefer Southern California**What you’ll do:
What you need to succeed:
- Create comprehensive test cases and documentation.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility across both desktop and mobile browsers as well as perform cross-platform testing on iOS and Android.
- Have an attention to detail. Find ways to break an application while giving thoughts on improving it.
- Have a willingness to learn how to automate our applications.
- Be one with the data. You’ll need to learn our applications inside and out and improve test cases and update as features are added.
- Discover, report and validate. All defects need to be addressed and resolved through JIRA, our issue tracking system.
- Provide feedback. We want to hear what you have to say about product usability and improvement recommendations for overall quality.
- Collaborate. Work with our internal team to ensure clear, concise communication is being maintained between development, production and operations teams.
- Dive into the Business. Work with the entire Titan team to learn our business and apply that knowledge to testing and collaborating on testing processes.
What we offer:
- Detail-oriented and sound judgment. We’ll count on you point out bugs and business-logic inconsistencies.
- Ability to write comprehensive, precise test documentation and test cases, as well as conclusive Bug tickets.
- Impeccable execution. You’ll need to close out multiple tasks while working with tight deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible.
- Be Proactive. We’re looking to not just have you be part of our team but improve our projects and processes.
- Bonus points if you are familiar with utilizing automated testing tools such as Selenium or have a background in School Nutrition Software
At Titan School Solutions, we’re looking for bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and a full suite of benefits to support our growing team. Titan offers all of the opportunity that comes with a startup but without the risk. It is backed by Cie, a startup accelerator, and Wavemaker Partners, a venture capital firm.
This position is available for remote employment in the United States and does require the team member to be on call.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Health/Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Visual. 95% paid by employer!
- Unlimited PTO: We believe in work/life balance to reward are rock stars for delivering great results.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- 401k Matching: We offer a generous 401k plan and we match 100% up to 5%.
- Ownership: You’ll be a crucial member of the initial build-out team, offering unlimited opportunity for growth and professional development.