Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
Are you a hands-on, technical and enthusiastic marketing specialist with solid writing skills, eager to engage in exciting initiatives for a variety of channels/mediums?
Then this is an awesome opportunity to join a fast-growth, reputable SaaS company, operating globally. We offer flexibility to work remotely from wherever you are— with a preference for you to be settled in a European or Asia Pacific time zone.
The marketing specialist will play an active role in communicating product value; contributing to lead generation results through web content, blogs, email campaigns, video production and other digital marketing efforts.
- Communicate the value, benefits and unique selling points of Award Force products, features and initiatives to awards, grants and other verticals recognising exceptional achievement in their industry/organisation
- Execute monthly multi-channel, multi-level campaigns
- Create content such as case studies, newsletters, website copy, webinar communiques and blog posts
- This is a commercial / marketing role, so your output has a business imperative, but we absolutely encourage boldness and creativity in this role.
- More than 2 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional writing skills; able to write creatively and with personality
- Experience creating multimedia content
- Must have a passion for technology and experience with technical products
- Attention to detail
- You’re curious, and love learning
- Working remotely suits you perfectly; you can work independently, are self-motivated, but enjoy being part of a team and working toward shared goals
- You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions.
What we offer
- Full-time role, based remotely, work anywhere from Europe to Asia Pacific
- Competitive salary, indexed to your experience and location
- Friendly, sociable, responsible, collaborative team (a great place to be)
- Lots of training, excellent internal support and coaching (a great place to learn)
- Regular communication with global team via chat and video calls
- Dynamic, young, growing tech company leveraging all the latest tech tools and trends
- Stable, bootstrapped, independent business (no VCs calling the shots)
- Your birthday is a holiday every year
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 12 days paid public holidays (your local country/region public holidays)
- 38 hour work week, Monday to Friday (your weekends are yours)
- Budget for computer equipment (pending 3 month probationary period)
Award Force is the industry-leading cloud software for organisers of awards, grants, scholarships and pitch competitions to manage submission, evaluation and award of results, online.
We provide the platform to accept awards entries/applications, allocate them to judges/evaluators who then do their judging online, all the while providing organisers clear visibility on how their program is going.
Since launching in Australia late 2013, we’ve had an outstanding market response and we’re now supporting a growing list of clients across Asia Pacific, Europe, North & South America and the Middle East.
Award Force is a beautifully designed, high quality system and we make sure all our clients have a fantastic experience!
Our growing team is distributed across 24 cities in 15 countries, mostly working from home offices. We use a range of internet-based tools for communication and collaboration that help our teams work closely over global distance and time zones. We’re an energetic group of intelligent, creative, international people, driven by high standards and are passionate about creating and delivering an exceptional product and service.
How to apply
Submission is via the Award Force system only, the application will take you about 15-20 minutes and applications outside the system will not be considered.
To apply: https://www.awardforce.com/careers