Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider that strategizes, designs, builds, and optimizes data-driven solutions for more than 200 leading brands around the world. We are a collective of unique individuals - over 600 employees spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - with a mission to humanize digital experiences.
We work within a wide variety of industries and have deep expertise in sectors including healthcare, consumer, retail, communications, and financial services. We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner with competencies in IoT, Mobile, Healthcare, and Life Sciences, as this top-tier honor is one of many qualifications that differentiates us from the rest.
We are currently looking to add a NodeJS Developer to our team.
Skills and Experience
- 4-6 years of professional experience building server applications with Node.js and/or Java/Spring. Some hands on experience with Node.js is required.
- Experience working with the AWS Development stack, including: Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Cognito, Mobile Analytics, EC2, and RDS
- Experience working with a handful of the following:
- relational databases: MySQL, or PostgreSQL or Oracle
- document-based data stores: MongoDB or CouchDB,
- key-value stores: DynamoDB, Redis, Memcached
- column-stores: Cassandra, Vertica
- Ability to work with front-end web technologies, like: HTML5/CSS3/Angular/Bootstrap
- Strong familiarity with *nix command line operations
- Experience using Git and standard Git Flow methodologies
- Strong foundational knowledge of Computer Science topics like: data structures and algorithms; software design patterns like: MVC, MVVM; and network communications topics like: TCP/IP, UDP, RTMP, etc.
- Extensive experience working on Scrum teams
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions, and meet deadlines
- Develop and deploy web services using API Gateway and Lambda
- Build traditional APIs using Node
- Design and develop scalable enterprise RESTful web services using Node.js
- Work with UX designers, mobile developers, and web developers to implement back-end services for web and mobile applications
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
- Design and document data models
Find a remote job
Don't miss out on your dream job, get the best remote jobs in your inbox every day!
📫 Get remote jobs directly in your inbox