Headquarters: Conshohocken, PA
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled Python developer to improve our event scheduling/sending system. You will be tasked with adding new features, improving reliability, and scaling a system that sends out tens of thousands of patient messages daily. You will also be involved in system testing and documentation. This role is open to both on-site/partial remote from Conshohocken, PA (outside Philadelphia), or full time remote for the right candidate.
· At least 2 years of Python experience in a production setting
· Loves complex problem solving. Would have been a watchmaker back in the early 1800’s
· Careful and deliberate. All messages need to go to the right patients at the right times
· Experience designing, building, and querying complex data models in a relational database.
· Understanding of automated and manual testing
· Version control with git
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
· Contributions to open source projects
· Healthcare specific domain knowledge, such as HIPAA compliance and data interchange
· Experience in other areas of our stack, including PHP, Go, Node.js, and MongoDB
· Experience interfacing with AWS services such as Lambda, S3, SQS, and Redshift.
· Strong focus on testing and test-driven development
How to Apply
Along with your resume, please include a few sentences introducing yourself and why you’re interested in this position. If you’ve got one, let us know what your favorite Python module or library is and why you like it. Feel free to email resumes to [email protected] with the subject line “Python Developer”.
To apply: [email protected]