Warning: This job is 268 days old and is no longer valid
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Security Scorecard to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.
Hays is conducting an exclusive search for a Senior Data Engineer, for a Cybersecurity company based in NYC. Security Scorecard builds a very unique product that rates cybersecurity postures of corporate entities through the scored analysis of cyber threat intelligence signals for the purposes of third party management and IT risk management. They have a very modern Technology stack and work in a dynamic & agile environment.
The position is a 100% remote and you'll be responsible for the management of the Analytic pipeline using Spark, Hardoop etc. Leverage cutting-edge technologies to support new and existing services and processes, drive projects through all stages of development and improving the effective output of the engineering team by managing quality and identifying inconsistencies. Your experience should involve 5+ years with Scala or another functional language (commercial environment preferred), 3+ years with Spark and the Hadoop ecosystem (or similar frameworks), Familiarity with tools like AWS and Docker, experience working with 3rd party software and Expert skills with SQL
Remote Data Engineer - Perm - New York, NY
Remote Data Engineer Skills & Requirements
* Develop information systems by studying operations
* Design, develop, and install software solutions
* Support and develop member within the software team
* Support a core Angular project among other applications
* Sr Development Experience
* C# (Experience with Object-Oriented Programming languages)
* Angular (4+) - [knowledge of CSS, HTML, etc]
* SQL Server Design & Architecture
* REST based Web Services
* MVC Entity Framework
* Scripting Experience (i.e. - PowerShell, PHP)
* Knowledge of Data Warehousing
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
Posted Hays Remote Data Engineer on September 9, 2019 via
- Contra : Node.js Lead Engineer , GraphQL, PostgreSQL (Freelance) (June 3, 2020)
- NS8, SDET Engineer (June 3, 2020)
- Float.com, Senior Mobile Engineer | iOS + Android (June 3, 2020)
- Fresh Technology, Fullstack Applications Developer (June 3, 2020)
- NS8, Solutions Engineer (June 3, 2020)
- Songspace, INC, Lead Data Architect (June 3, 2020)
Find a remote job
Don't miss out on your dream job, get the best remote jobs in your inbox every day!
📫 Get remote jobs directly in your inbox