Headquarters: Kalamazoo, MI
3Eye is a value added distributor of cloud, software and hardware solutions with a particular focus on mobility. Our dedication to delivering the highest level of service has made us a choice supplier to many of the world’s leading IT resellers, including Fortune 500 companies. Come join one of Michigan’s fastest growing privately held companies.
What’s In It For Me?
Our innovative coworkers, supportive management, and career advancement opportunities make 3Eye a great place to work. We believe in in-depth training and performance-based advancement opportunities, which will allow you to create a long-term career path. We are passionate about serving our customers, and we work harder than our competition to make sure we deliver the ultimate customer experience. We also believe in work-life balance, as evidenced by our starting vacation of 4 weeks and fun work environment. We respect and promote the professional and personal growth of our coworkers and are committed to the success of one another. Teamwork, integrity and compassion are core values of our company, and we go to great lengths to ensure that our employees are satisfied and rewarded for the work that they do. We offer competitive wages and incentives, health and retirement options, 12 weeks paid maternity leave, and other generous perks.
What Will I Be Doing?
As a Sales Engineer you’ll be responsible for providing pre-sales technical support and guidance to the 3Eye sales organization, partners and end-user clients in support of mobile and related technologies. You will be a part our success by:
- Providing advanced level technical assistance, including qualifying opportunities, architecting solutions, creating complex configurations, and other technical renderings from one or multiple vendors in order to drive sales
- Coaching and teaching partners on technical solutions to both technical and sales audiences
- Introducing new technologies to both 3Eye and partner community
- Collaborating with vendors to stay current on technology offerings and best practices
- Collaborating with 3Eye team members to maximize all business opportunities
- Managing and maintaining multi-vendor demo environment
What Do I Need to Demonstrate?
As well as a hunger to learn & succeed, and a passion for working in a small, fast-growing company, to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 3+ year of experience in complex technical presales
- Ability to explain complex technologies in layman’s terms, communicate and present clearly
- Deep technical knowledge of EMM, MDM and Mobile Security landscape, key players and competitive advantages
- Technical certification high preferred from one or more of the following: Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP), VMWare Certified Professional – Digtial Workspace (VCP-DW) and/or Desktop and Mobility (VCP-DTM), VMware AirWatch Expert Accreditation, Cisco Certified (CCNA, CCNP, etc), CompTIA Mobility+, Citrix Certified Professional – Mobility (CCP-M)
- Knowledge of AD, Policy, VPN
- Knowledge IAM, SEIM, ITIL, SSO, MFA is preferred
- Exposure to application development and software development is a plus
What Else Do I Need to Know?
- Home office position (unless you’re local to us), 25% travel
To apply: https://3eye-technologies.breezy.hr/p/7cb8408966b4-sales-engineer?source=weworkremotely