We are: Shogun, a software company building tools for the next generation of eCommerce companies. We were in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and we have over 14,000 active paying clients on our inaugural product, Shogun Page Builder.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our team and sell our new software product, Shogun Frontend, to eCommerce companies!
Shogun Frontend helps eCommerce companies build online stores that have sub second page load time- which boosts conversion rate. The codeless content management tools in Shogun Frontend empower marketing and merchandising team do work that was previously exclusive to developers.
More about that exciting news in this article from TechCrunch
This is a new product, founding sales team, and uncapped commissions. Entrepreneurial salespeople are strongly encouraged to read on :)
In This Role You Will...
- Have a direct impact on the business, and there will be an opportunity to grow your career as our team expands.
- Own revenue focused goals and hold yourself accountable to hit key results.
- Build your book of business; a driven person who "defaults to action" will be most successful in this role!
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS (software as a service) sales.
- Experience with meticulously maintaining leads and opportunities in CRM platform.
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding revenue focused key results.
- Demonstrated ability to write compelling email outreach sequences and thoughtful email follow up that is add-value for the prospect.
- Aptitude for learning how software works, and leading software demonstrations for clients.
- Strong note taking abilities; create clear action items, and execute follow up.
- Exceptional active listening skills, with a true desire to help clients.
- Tenacious, positive, and earnest personality.
- Role is base + commission on a 50/50 split with uncapped upside on commissions
- Benefits (vary by location)
- Co-working office reimbursement
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team
- Occasionally we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, and consideration, regardless of location.
Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/shogun-sales-executive-1