We are looking for a passionate iOS developer to join our cross-functional product team. Together we will create features that bring great value to our users and have a long-lasting impact on them and their joyful learning experience.
- Building and improving our Fretello iOS app
- Defining architecture and common practices to increase development and deployment speed
- Writing code that is easy to read, maintain, test and follows proven practices.
- Creating adaptable UIs using Auto Layout for iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- Working in a cross-functional team, helping to actively shape our product’s future
- Putting in that little extra with every commit to deliver an outstanding app
What to bring along:
- At least 3 years of practical experience with developing iOS apps
- Excellent command of Swift and expert knowledge of iOS frameworks
- In-depth experience with different architectures for iOS apps (e.g. MVC, MVVM)
- Knowledge about effective XCode usage and how to debug different kinds of errors
- Preferably, first experience with continuous integration and delivery as well as test-driven development
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills and a strong sense of ownership
- Proactive self-starter with a positive mindset and a desire to learn
Find a remote job
Don't miss out on your dream job, get the best remote jobs in your inbox every day!
📫 Get remote jobs directly in your inbox