Headquarters: Zurich, Switzerland
What we are looking for
For the development of our platforms, we are immediately looking for a reliable, engaged and open-minded
What to expect
You will be part of our small but highly efficient core development team. In close collaboration with your team members, you will be solely responsible for the design and user experience of our platform, website and side applications.
- Designing highly functional but beautiful user interfaces and for all our products.
- Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for all platforms and screen sizes.
- Projects lead in the sense of an excellent user experience.
- Accompany the development and design process (research, strategy, concept, information architecture, design, prototyping, testing & implementation).
- Work closely with our development team, supporting them and reviewing the implemented designs.
- Work remotely: Live & work wherever you like!
- Salary: We don't use remote as an excuse to pay less.
- Stock options: Joining our journey means you can choose to own part of the company.
- Retreats: Join us on international company retreats!
- Professional development: We offer a stipend for continued learning.
- Time off: You'll be required to have 5 weeks of paid vacation per year.
- Technology: BYOD - use whatever device you feel comfortable with.
- Environment: We aren't a large enterprise - work with people instead of a system.
- Studies of Graphic / Visual Design or something equivalent.
- A minimum work experience of 3-4 years in UI/UX design and you have a portfolio to prove it.
- A clear vision on clean design and have a strong sense for layout and typography.
- Proficiency with the main digital design tools (Sketch, InVision, Principle...).
- Experience with wire framing and prototyping (e.g. pen and paper, Invision).
- You are business fluent in English.
- You solve problems independently, work carefully, organized and precisely.
Event though this is a remote position, your regular working day must have an overlap of 4 hours or more with CET (UTC+1) from Monday to Friday.
We're looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button “Apply for this job”.
Information for recruitment agencies
digitalCounsels accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents neither via our employees nor through our online career portal. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.
To apply: https://jobs.digitalcounsels.com/o/uiux-designer-remote